achaMama is a non-profit organization. All income is reinvested into the commune. We have limited accommodation space and the Welcome team relies on accurate bookings for preparing events, workshops and accommodation units.
If PachaMama cancels a program, you will receive a full refund.
If you cancel up to 14 days before your arrival or the event start date, you will receive a refund, after deduction of 10% processing fee (minimum $50). The deduction applies to the full value of your accommodation or event.
If you cancel within the 14 days before your arrival or event start date, you will receive a credit towards a future PachaMama event or accommodation, after deduction of 10% processing fee (minimum $50). Credits are valid 12 months from the cancellation date.
There is no refund if: you cancel on the start day or arrival date, do not show up, or leave early for any reason. No refund is available if you attend a program and are dissatisfied with its presentation or content.
There is an Early Bird price on most groups and events. The Early Bird price is valid up to 7 days before the event starts (unless written otherwise) and is generally a 10% reduction from the regular price.
1. Reserved accommodation is paid in full at the beginning of every month.
2. From the 15th of December until January 3rd, priority for accommodation is given to retreat participants. No refund will be given during this time on accommodation or any events.
3. The terms stated above do not apply to the 'Path of Love' group, which has its own cancellation policy. Out of the 'Path of Love' group price $250 remains a non-refundable deposit.
4. Payments or credits are not transferable to another person.
5. Credit from cancelled events can only be used for other events, workshops or healing arts sessions - not for vouchers or accommodation.