Held down by the PachaMama river, this is a 3 day journey to ignite purification, rejuvenation, and alignment of body and soul through the synergetic effect of a steam tent, light detox, medicinal plants, and invigorating movement.
This work is an invitation and a doorway to discover, experience, and reconnect with the healing power of the natural world through the plant kingdom.
The workshop combines the elements of:
- Steam tent – twice daily, morning and afternoon
- Tinctures and microdose of herbal medicine
- Sharing the wisdom of medicinal herbs and how to use them
- Juices, smoothies, soups – light menu included as part of the program
- Movement – yoga, free flow dance
- Sharing circles and verbal work