The PachaMama Detox Program, Full Body Cleanse is a detox retreat designed to cleanse the buildup of toxins, mucus, gas and parasites in the digestive system from years of stressful living, toxic environments and consuming unhealthy foods. The accumulation of such toxins is the cause for a wide array of adverse effects on the physical as well as the emotional body.
Detoxifying the blood, cleaning the colon and flushing the liver allows the body to reset, improving one’s overall health. This powerful detox also sets off a metaphysical reaction, clearing out emotional and mental blockages and making way for more energy, vitality, renewed appreciation and deep connection to the body.
• Juice fasting with freshly pressed, 100% organic vegetable juices enriched with raw super foods, including PachaMama’s self-grown medicinal plants. The juice menu is served throughout the day and includes a high vitamin C juice, a green juice, a fresh noni drink and other highly nutritious, detoxifying juices
• Daily enema sessions (colon irrigation, open system) held in 10 private, comfortable enema rooms overlooking a beautiful forest hillside
• Liver & gallbladder Flush (see below)
• Daily yoga / pilates classes – designed and held specifically for the group, supporting the detox process
• Digestive system classes – shedding light and understanding on how the digestive system and liver work, creating a better understanding on how to support those systems on the long run
• Diet and nutrition classes – sharing important information and tools to raise awareness and ensure participants go on to make healthier lifestyle choices
• Individual health consultations – discussing personal health concerns, symptoms & taking a holistic, in-depth look at each one’s health needs and habits
• A group breathwork session
• Body movement & dance classes
• Group sharings
• Movie screening on related topics
• A day trip to the nearby beautiful Pacific beach
• Daily meditation
The Body Cleanse Detox program is held in the well-designed, spacious Prana Clinic, fitted with:
It is highly recommended to arrive in PachaMama at least two days before the Cleanse Group starts to get oriented in the village, allow the body to get used to a different climate and a new environment, and lighten the diet with the vegetarian food served in the restaurant. It is also recommended to stay for at least a couple of days after the group to support the body’s acclimating with the specific post-cleanse meals served in the restaurant.
The group starts with an opening circle at 4 pm on the first day. On the day the group starts, participants are asked to eat light and skip dinner. The last day is a half-day and usually ends by 1 pm – in time for lunch.
Detailed instructions on how to prepare for the detox program will be sent 2 weeks prior to the start date for all confirmed registrations.
* It is advisable to bring good probiotic capsules to further support the body’s natural flora and digestion after the cleanse.
Learn more about the PachaMama Body Cleanse & Detox retreat programs.
The group on Nov 28 – Dec 3, 2018 is part of the Transformation Cycle but open for everyone.
|Early Bird Price (until 2 weeks before the group starts)||$690|
“In my personal experience when I commit to a body cleanse it comes from wanting to take better care of my body and to create space in my mind. To surrender in the caring and wise hands of Amari and Tanmaya and their good team is easy to do. Because they know what and how to do it.
I know that each meeting with them, each glass of juice or tea are delivered with awareness and care for this important work offered in the well thought set up which is the Prana Clinic.
When the process is completed, I feel lighter, refreshed, cleansed and purified.
It offers a clean pallet for us to paint in us a picture of better health, and bring to flowering all the good information they pass on to us.
To me, the Prana Clinic is a temple for longevity. The facilitators deliver from their own experience, support us individually, and bring out the light in every ones eyes literally.
The PachaMama Body Cleanse is one of the most profound life changing programs I know.
A true gift to oneself.”
The body cleanse in PachaMama is more than just a body cleanse. I begin to realize how connected my body and what I put in it is to every aspect of my life. I learn something new about nutrition and self care each time I participate, and feel a deeper connection to the earth and her resources with the countless fresh from the land ingredients used in the Cleanse. Amari and Tanmaya are a wealth of wisdom and experience, holding a compassionate, non- judgemental space. The beauty of the PachaMama land and facilities allows a deeper relaxation and let go into the process. There is so much support not only from the juices and enemas, but also support to emotionally cleanse through the Breathwork, mentally cleanse through the Silent Sitting every night and energetically cleanse through the various movement practices as well as time in nature. I always feel lighter, mentally, physically and energetically and get inspired to up my health care routine even more. Plus you end up bonding as a group with other participants and there is always a lot of laughter and good music. It’s one of the best ways I have spent my time and money and I will continue to return as long as people say ” wow you look so shiny and healthy” and I feel it from the inside because it’s real! Bounce in the step returned, joints easier, leaner and lighter body and inspiration for living expanded. It’s a win-win so just go for it.