(please read carefully before making any payments)
PachaMama is a non-profit organization. All income is reinvested into the commune. We have limited accommodation space and the Welcome team relies on accurate bookings for preparing events, workshops and accommodation units.
If you cancel:
1. More than 30 days in advance of your scheduled booking
2. Within the 30 days of your scheduled booking:
3. Once you arrive to PachaMama – Accommodation cancellation policy:
4. Once you arrive to PachaMama – Groups and workshops cancellation policy:
5. If PachaMama cancels a program, you will receive a full refund.
1. Reserved accommodation is paid in full at the arrival check-in.
2. If you have a booking of more than 3 months, a payment option can be given.
3. From the 15th of December until January 3rd, priority for accommodation is given to silent retreat participants. No refund will be given during this time on accommodation or any events.
4. Payments or credits are not transferable to another person.
5. Credit from cancellations can be used for events, workshops, healing arts sessions, and accommodation in the future not for vouchers.