with Amari and Tanmaya
The Body Cleanse Group is a five-day purification and detoxification process.
The group is designed to support the body in detoxifying the build-up of harmful toxins. These toxins are primarily accumulated in our digestive system and liver, and have a wide-range of adverse effects on all bodily functions and emotions. Ridding the body of these physical layers of toxins offers a fresh beginning, a significant reset to the body’s functions. This reset brings replenished energy, vitality, and invites a deep new appreciation and connection to the body.
The approach we offer is holistic, bringing into awareness and healing not only the physical aspects but also the emotional and energetic ones.
The program includes four days of colon cleansing (juice fasting and enemas, see under for more details) and one night and day of liver flushing (cleansing the liver and gallbladder of gallstones).
The body cleanse group program offers a full day schedule, which includes:
• Fasting with organic vegetable juices, which are enriched with raw super foods, using PachaMama self-grown medicinal plants, and served throughout the day, according to a specific plan & menu.
• Daily enema sessions (colon irrigation) held in 10 private, comfortable enema rooms overlooking a beautiful forest hillside.
• Daily yoga classes – designed and held especially for the group.
• Digestive system physiology & anatomy classes.
• Classes about diet and nutritional issues, which share important information, provide tools and raise awareness for participants to continue with a healthier lifestyle.
• Individual health consultation sessions (symptoms & nutrition).
• A group breath work session.
• Body movement & dance classes.
• Daily meditations.
Based on long-term experience, it is highly recommended to arrive in PachaMama at least 2 days before the cleanse group starts in order to get oriented in the forest and the village, allow the body to get used to a different climate and new environment, and lighten the diet with the vegetarian food served in PachaMama.
It is also recommended to stay for at least a couple of days after the group finishes, so you can support your coming out of the cleanse with the appropriate food, specifically served in PachaMama in the days after the cleanse group finishes.
The group starts with an opening circle at 4pm of the first day of the group. On the day the group starts, please eat lightly and skip dinner. The last day is a half-day; we usually finished by 1pm, in time for lunch.
Upon registration, detailed instructions on how to prepare for the cleanse will be send by the email team.
* It is advisable to bring with you good probiotic capsules to further support your body’s natural flora and digestion after the cleanse ends.
Learn more about the PachaMama Body Cleanse & Detox retreat programs.
(The groups on Nov 30 – Dec 5 and March 29 – April 3 are part of the Transformation Cycle but open for everyone)
<p style=”text-align: center;”>
|Early Bird Price (until 2 weeks before the group starts)||$690|
“In my personal experience when I commit to a body cleanse it comes from wanting to take better care of my body and to create space in my mind. To surrender in the caring and wise hands of Amari and Tanmaya and their good team is easy to do. Because they know what and how to do it.
I know that each meeting with them, each glass of juice or tea are delivered with awareness and care for this important work offered in the well thought set up which is the Prana Clinic.
When the process is completed, I feel lighter, refreshed, cleansed and purified.
It offers a clean pallet for us to paint in us a picture of better health, and bring to flowering all the good information they pass on to us.
To me, the Prana Clinic is a temple for longevity. The facilitators deliver from their own experience, support us individually, and bring out the light in every ones eyes literally.
The PachaMama Body Cleanse is one of the most profound life changing programs I know.
A true gift to oneself.”